Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's over when I say it's over.....

that would seem to be the tone set by Hillary Clinton....I mean Bill Clinton.....I mean Hillary...Bill....my daughter.....my sister....my daughter....my sister.....has anyone seen Faye Dunaway lately? Does it really seem to matter? The Clinton appear to be one and the same, and the mixed messages that continue to come from the multitude of Clinton camps seem to do nothing but embolden the McCain camp, diminish the standing of the Clinton camp, and undermine the goal of the Democratic convention as a celebration of Obama and change. The false charges that the media is beating this drum are evident when you hear the statements from various Hillary supporters that have been posted in the past 24 hours, appeared in print, or on network or cable air, without solicitation, without prompting, and without apparent thought for the legacy of the campaign.

No comments: